Lantek is the global leader providing software systems and solutions to companies manufacturing parts with sheet metal, tubes, and structural steel. From small workshops to international multi-plant corporations, Lantek systems are present in every kind of industrial factory
Lantek has more than 35 years of experience and more than 300 professionals spread around the world. Our offices are present in more than 15 countries worldwide, besides a significant presence in Spain, where HQ located.
Lantek is a key partner in Digital Transformation for metal processing companies. We help our customers to achieve their Industry 4.0 goals with leading products and services, provided in an open multivendor platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Directly reporting to the Commercial Director in our Branch Office located in Mason (OH), the Area Sales Manager will be responsible to make sure sales targets are met within the designaste sales area or territory. Our Area Sales Managers identify opportunities, conduct needs analysis and present high-quality, technical and professional software demonstrations. He/she uses value-based methods and specialized software knowledge to design, demonstrate, plan, and coordinate the integration of equipment, software and processes with Lantek’s Industry 4.0 ERP, MES and CAD/CAM Nesting Software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The main duties are:
- Develop competitive sales plans and strategies in the designated area.
- Develop and maintain Distribution Channel in conjunction with Commercial Director.
- Develop Executive-Level relationships with Sheet Metal Fabricators.
- Create opportunities and follow-up on leads in region. Convert prospects into win.
- Demonstrate to potential clientele a Solution-Focused Software.
- Anchor the requirement gathering for Projects, Proposals and establish the Statements of Work.
- Support post sale transitions to implementation team and follow-through.
- Document all customer interactions and maintain data related to activities, accounts and partners.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in technical field (Science, Technology, Engineering, …).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience selling Project-Level Enterprise Software.
- Advanced knowledge of Business and Manufacturing best practices.
- Enterprise software configuration, rollout, and support experience.
- Experience designing and presenting solutions specific to customer requirements.
- Demonstrated success achieving quota selling enterprise software.
- The skillset to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels and to become a Subject Matter Expert.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced level of English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong customer orientation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify a problem and take the necessary steps to overcome it.
If you want to join a dynamic and expanding corporation, working in a sector with a great potential for development on a global level which, here you have your best opportunity!!